Search This Blog

Monday 18 March 2024

Progress Update

 Boot stripe is painted, two coats of underwater primer and two of black hard racing antifouling. Not as straight as I'd like but various club members were complimentary so all good. White gloss on deck is finished, cockpit needs doing. Grey anti-slip needs doing when the weather allows. Before launch I need to prep the prop and antifoul the hull so getting closer. Forepeak was tackled, white vinegar sloshed everywhere to control the mould. Horrible job but hopefully I am getting it under control. Deck leaks are sorted with re-bedded tracks and starboard window. Coach roof rails are done, a bit more oil and maybe a bit of filler to complete. Cabin table isn't a viable offshore option so I'll revert to my mini table for cup and phone. Cockpit bench slat ties are in on the port side, starboard to do which I'll tackle when I do the mould in the quarter berth. 

Next I need to start loading up for my summer plans and the big job is the mast trysail track which will have to wait until I am afloat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment